Press about MK-14-10
- Road to success (Emil Akhundov, "Dangerous Goods and Containers" magazine, №1-2, 2025/2016)
- Technology of wood pellets transportation (Zlata Voronova BEI 2009-03-06, Russia)
- Flexible Re-usable Bulk Container. Emil Akhundov, Ports of Ukraine № 07 (109) 2011
- Bulk Cargo: Problems with Maritime Transportation. Skorohodov D. A., PhD, Professor; Barinov L.D., Ph.D., Senior Researcher; Sadikova N.P., Researcher; Soroko E.V., Engineer, Russian Academy of Sciences, Institute of Transport named after N.S. Solomenko. Transport Business of Russia, №02 (2009)
- Mill Passes Through the Wall. Sergei Moglovets, Norilsk Nickel Polar Herald, August 30, 2011
- E. Akhundov: "Russian" Big Bags "Does Not Fit Into The International Standards". "Dangerous Goods and Containers" magazine, № 4, 2008
- Rashad Husseinov: "Our country has a lot of interesting projects, but there is no unified information platform" -> Own company is more to the point, FinMarket News Agency, InterFax Group, 23.08. 2012
- 10 years on the move! GazPromTrans News -> Astrakhan branch, №7 (83), July 2012.
- Transportation of Bulk Cargo With MC-14-10.
- Innovative Technologies in Transportation and Storage of Wooden Pellets. WOOD-PELLETS.COM. Biofuel Portal. January, 2007.
- Achinsk Cement -> Cement Division -> Manufacturing.
- Containers made for Grain. The Ministry of Agriculture (Gudok newspaper), January 2009.
- Nūlla Tenācī Invia Est Via, "Agronova" newspaper, July 15th, 2013.
"Efficient Transportation: Arctic Experience". E. Akhundov, "Dangerous Goods and Containers" magazine, № 1-2 2009